Kezia Noble, the worlds leading dating expert for men, shares her view on 5 signs that your date is a bunny boiler and when you should run for the hills.
1. She is on your Facebook page and your friends Facebook pages more than her own. If she’s investing too much time scanning your life for information, then this is a clear indicator that she has too much time on her hands and lacks an adequate level of trust.
2. She want to talk about your ex girlfriend on a regular basis. Even if she’s throwing about the ‘all too often’ random comment or making the ‘all too often’comparisons, unless it is in context with the subject of the discussion, then this should set off alarm bells.
3. If she is planning your future together, even if her plans extend to just a month or two , make sure she knows that you are the director, the script writer and the plot developer of your life – NOT HER.
4. She phones you at strange hours of the day. Very late at night means she’s checking you’re at home. When you say your with your friends, she deliberately texts throughout the evening , or makes up some story about how she ’s upset and how she needs you to call right away, regardless of your wish to spend time with your friends.
5. She flies off the handle at the smallest things. This doesn’t automatically mean that she is a bunny boiler, however, it does indicate that she might be slightly unhinged, and if small things get to her in a big way, that rage might one day be directed at you when you forgot to call her.
Want to read more about Kezia, the world’s leading dating expert for men? Go right here